When you need an emergency response from a 24-hour locksmiths firm in Sydney that knows everything about security, we are the one for you. We can pick open almost any locked door and we know how to bypass any faulty lock. We specialise is locks, rekeys and unlocks.
If a lock needs changing because its either faulty or has just seen better day, then you can be sure we will have it in stock and we know how to fit it properly so you get the best level of security from the locks installed by us.
We are extremely precise, with regard to our methods, and we will personally see to it that there is no damage to your property, as a result of our services.
NJ’s Residential Locksmiths service provides top class locksmithing whether it is your home or your investment property we can come inspect and provide a quote on the spot. Our prices are reasonable and the quality of our work is exceptional.
Call Us Now 0415 680 062
Residential Locksmith Services we provide:
At NJ’s Locksmith, we provide a complete range of services and products in order to suit your individual needs and they can be tailored to your budget. We can help residential property owners with:
- Rekeying locks
- Repairing break-ins
- Deadlocks fitted
- Locks installed for doors and windows to ensure safety and security of family and home contents
- Repairing of existing locks, which saves you a lot of money compared to completely replacing
- 24/7 Emergency Mobile Services
- Lockout Services
- Key Cutting
- Security Systems
- Car Keys
Why Choose NJ’S Locksmith For Your Home
You should contact us for all your security issues. We provide excellent services at any time and we ensure you that we take the time to solve your problem with our meticulous work approach. We perform all procedures according to proven methods so as to get the job done quickly and without any damage to your property.
- Respond fast so you can get into your home or office quickly.
- Offer affordable services so you get high quality services but without the high price tag.
- Round the clock service so you can contact us anytime you are locked out or need help with your security issues
If I lose my key, do I need to change all my locks or just rekey?
Changing your locks means replacing your old ones by installing new locks to all your doors, while rekeying only requires altering the lock cylinders so the old key will no longer open it, but the new key can.
Both procedures will make your property inaccessible with your old key. While rekeying makes more sense in most cases, changing your locks can be an excellent opportunity to update your security system.
Never let your home security get compromised. Here are some common situations that call for an expert locksmith:
- Moving into a new home. If you are wondering who else has copies of your house keys, such as previous tenants or home builders, it is always best to have your locks rekeyed or replaced.
- Emergency Lockout. When you accidentally leave your keys inside your home, lock yourself out, and your only option is to call a mobile locksmith; our friendly specialists can reach you in as fast as 30 minutes.
- Home burglary or break-ins. After notifying the police and your insurer, NJ’s Locksmith can aid you in updating safety measures by providing you with a security audit and installing new locking mechanisms.
- Lost keys. There is always a risk of an intruder accessing your property when you lose your keys, whether misplaced or stolen. Eliminate the trouble by employing our professional locksmiths to rekey your locks.
Can all locksmiths open any kind of lock in my house?
Our expert locksmiths can open any of your locks at home. So whether you need assistance unlocking your door, window or safe, we can deal with the job you require.
We can repair digital locks that malfunction, open jammed locks, reset, or recode forgotten safe combinations. Rest assured that we do this with the utmost care, causing no damage to your property.
Before employing a locksmith, it is essential to remember that only a fully trained specialist such as NJ’s Locksmith can be trusted with your safety and perform a high service standard; do not settle for a non-professional.
Will my door lock still work after you pick it up?
Yes. Picking a door lock does not damage the mechanism, especially when done by a skilled Locksmith like ours, except if your lock is already damaged beyond repair even before opening it. In this instance, you will need to replace your existing one.
Can all my door locks in my house be opened with one key?
Yes. If your door locks are of the same brand or type, then our experienced Locksmith can rekey your locks and make you a key to unlock all your doors. The main reason homeowners choose to have only one key is for sheer convenience and to do away with the hassle of carrying a bunch of keys.
However, if you plan to share your key with your gardener or neighbour so they can access your yard or porch but would like to restrict their access in certain areas in your home that contain valuable belongings require master keying services. In such cases, your gardener’s key will only be able to unlock a specific door, while your master key will be able to get to all doors.
Another option to consider for convenience is to install keyless entry locks in your home. These security systems unlock with access cards or codes, eliminating the need for you to have several keys.
What kind of lock offers high security to my door?
High-security locks are made of sturdy steel bolts that can withstand strong force. These locks do not easily snap even if burglars use a sledgehammer to enter. The types of locks that offer high security to your home are:
- Keyless door locks
- Mortice locks
- Flush bolts
- Patio bolts
- Barrel bolts
Contact us today!
Have a key that needs to be cut or a security system that needs to be installed on your private property? If you are in Sydney and need emergency security solution, contact NJ’s Locksmith Sydney for all your home and office issues.